Christian Holstad: Time wounds all heels is on view at Victoria Miro Venice from 10 April–8 May 2021. No booking is required when visiting the exhibition. We welcome a maximum number of 5 people at a time to our Venice gallery.
Monday by appointment.
Idris Khan: The Seasons Turn is on view at Victoria Miro from 13 April-15 May 2021.
to book your timed reservation slot.
· Please bring and wear a face covering.
· Arrive on time with your mobile tickets, (visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late may not be accommodated).
· Sanitise hands on entry (provided by the gallery).
· Please observe physical distancing.
· Please note there is no access to public toilets.
· Please only come if you can get to the gallery safely.
· If you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then you must postpone your visit.
· Our galleries will be operating a paperless policy. Exhibition information will only be available via QR code on your smartphone.
· Large bags or backpacks will not be permitted.
Is the exhibition accessible?
The works exhibited on the ground floor are fully accessible, but the first floor gallery space is not served by a lift and is not accessible to those in wheelchairs or those who cannot use stairs. There is no seating in the exhibition. Please contact the gallery if you have further queries about accessibility.